Specializing In: Biotechnology, Biologically Derived And Produced Chemicals And Fuels, Food Science, Biosensor Technology And The Biotreatment Of Wastewater And Environmental Pollution.
Providing In-Depth Technical Analysis And Guidance For R&D, Competitor Activity, Technology Trends, Strategic Planning, Intellectual Property and Regulatory Compliance.
Delivery of discerning services in a manner that is flexible and responsive to the interests and changing needs of our clients.
Services & Examples of Completed Projects
• Evaluation of emerging technologies.
Example: Identification of commercial enzyme applications and opportunities in the petroleum industry including both Upsteam and Downstream operations. (Client: Major International Enzyme Manufacturer - US Biotechnology Division).
• Market and business development analysis.
Example: Strategy study to identify high-value Oil & Gas industry upstream chemical market segments and merger/acquisition targets that would enable the assembly of an upstream chemicals market facing business and leadership in this industry. (Client: Major US International Chemical Company).
• Guidance on food microbiology & enzymology, food additives and regulatory approval.
Example: Evaluation of the safety and efficacy of a proposed enzyme food additive with regard to regulatory policy. (Client: Major International Enzyme Manufacturer).
• Critical analysis of research programs.
Example: Evaluation and recommend course of action for an in-house research program on biodesulfurization and biodearomatization of diesel and fuel oils. (Client: US International Oil Major).
• Assessment of industrial waste streams and environmental pollution and recommendation and guidance on the use biotreatment technologies.
Example: Evaluation and definition of biological, chemical and physical operation parameters to increase nitrogen removal of an industrial wastewater treatment plant.
• Protein and DNA sequence and structure/function analysis, directed evolution, metabolic engineering, and high throughput assay/screening development.
Example: Identification and characterization of encoded enzymes and regulatory components of a novel 72 kb plasmid encoding aromatic hydrocarbon oxidation pathways and determination of intellectual property options and potential value. (Client: US International Oil Major).